• Zucchini, thickly sliced
• Red bell pepper, sliced
• Medium Carrot, thinly sliced
• Red onion, sliced
• Small brown mushrooms
• Cherry tomatoes
Equal parts: olive oil, soy sauce*, lemon juice, and ½ clove crushed garlic
1. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic.
2. Place the sliced vegetables, mushrooms and tomatoes in a large bowl.
3. Pour marinade over the vegetables. Cover and set in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
4. Preheat grill for medium heat.
5. Use a vegetable sauté basket or lightly oil grate. Remove vegetables from marinade, and place on preheated grill. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
6. Alternatively, wrap vegetables in heavy foil and cook until tender.
*One of my blog readers, Jennifer Shirk, recommends Liquid Aminos as a tasty, low sodium alternative to the soy sauce.