No matter how wonderful your job is, or how long you’ve dreamed of doing it, sometimes you wonder why you torture yourself day in and day out.
Yes, even writers feel this way. Quite often, actually.
I’ve created this list for just those kind of days.
1) I love writing romantic suspense because my heroine can zing those pithy comebacks at the hero that I never think of quickly enough in real life.
2) If someone bugs me, I can kill them off. Hee, hee, hee.
3) I can make the hero suffer for his idiocy!
4) I can thwart the bad guy’s plan with a flick of my finger.
5) I can knock some sense into the hero and heroine so they’ll find their happily ever after.
Your Turn: Why do you like to read (or write)?